Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Forget Catching Up

Just because...I'm still going to publish this post. This is the night that I decided I wanted to travel back in time to Greyson as a baby and the night that I figured out that I couldn't due to my hard drive failure. I still want to share even if I don't have my pics...

Forget the catching up, forget the apologies. I just feel like reminiscing for some reason about my little baby boy that once was so tiny and seems so very big all of the sudden. I don't know if it's the impending birthdays, the beginning of a new year, or just how big he has been acting lately, but I miss my little baby. He seems like such a grown up big kid. I can feel the toddler and preschool days flying by, and I'm not ready for what's next. I know it's inevitable -- I want him to grow up and be independent -- but things are going WAY too fast. I see Hannah at this age, and I remember back to Greyson at that age. We were snuggling away on the couch while Mommy was on bedrest waiting for his little sister to arrive. He was barely talking, and he was just a big ball of hugs and kisses. Hannah is definitely not the non-talker, but this post is not about her. In honor of my flashback to Greyson as a little boy I feel I should put some growing up shots of him on here. I started this after Hannah was born so there's not documentation of Greyson as a baby except in his baby albums. Enjoy the ride! I know I will...

No comments:

Post a Comment