Friday, January 14, 2011

Ducks and Parks

I'm sure you're wondering about my MANY posts today, but like I said, redundancy. It's time to catch up and what better way than to blog. Over the Christmas break we went to this cute duck pond by my parent's and a fun little park. These are both places that I remember frequenting as a child so it's fun to see the kids enjoy them as much as I did.

Grandma and Grandpa with the kids feeding the completely freaked out, hungry, and pretty much ugly ducks :-). These ducks looked like bargain ducks for sure. Who knows why they don't fly south for the winter?

What's supper funny is that Hannah was absolutely in LOVE with these crazy, overly aggressive ducks. She chased them, yelled at them, and otherwise terrorized the beastly animals. She seemed to be in her element lol. Greyson on the other hand was TOTALLY freaked out by them. They were WAY too scary for him so he hung back behind Grandpa and had to be held for a while. He's our little sweet, sensitive boy, and I love it!
Hannah is quite the fan of hanging from bars after perfecting the art at gymnastics every week.
Greyson was quick to follow suit :-)!

We had such a great holiday, and there are SO many more quick posts to come to try and capture some of our fondest memories. Enjoy the day, and go back up your pics and video. That's my last reminder...
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment