Friday, October 16, 2009

Missing my stinker and other news...

Greyson spent night#2 with Grandma & Papa last night, and Mommy is going into withdrawal. I even started making a sippy cup of milk while I was making my breakfast. It's strange not having him here, and I am ready for him to be home. He got to go with Grandma to see Ice Age 3 last night, and he was the perfect moviegoer. Grandma said he did a great job. I'm not surprised...he is his mother's son. He's been going to movies since he was in the womb. We are hoping to keep him out at my mom's until this afternoon and then separate him from Hannah once he's home as much as possible. I have been sanitizing all of our toys except for a few that she can still use, and we're hoping that will keep him from getting sick. We'll see...either way, I'm ready for my little stinker to come home. Miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment