Saturday, October 17, 2009

THE BIG MOMENT!

I was finishing up Greyson's bath this evening when all of the sudden:

Greyson: My peepee big....peepee come out of the hole.
Me: Let's just go on the potty
Greyon: I go on the potty
Me: Let's dry off before we sit down really fast (drying off as fast as is humanly possible)
Greyson: (sits down on potty) It's comin' Mommy! I goin'!
Me: Wow! (checks potty for actual urine) YAY!!! (jumping up and down) YAY!!!!
Greyson: I get candy Mommy! I get a sticker!
Me: You sure do, buddy! You are such a big boy!

Yes.....it is official.....my boy is big. My boy peed in the potty for the first time! Not only did he pee in the potty for his first time, he peed in the potty for a 2nd and 3rd time as well! Tonight was magical! It was wonderous, and I don't think I have ever been this proud in all of my life! I feel like I could burst! I love you my big boy! YIPPEE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment