Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Special Greyson Time

James and I took Greyson to a Frisco Roughriders game a few weeks ago with a big group of friends. We decided to leave Hannah behind, and we made a day of just spending time with our big boy! It was a big treat, and we indulged in EVERY baseball snack imaginable while we were there :-).
I also ventured out to Northpark with just Greyson for a special Cars tour promoting the new movie. It was almost 100 that day, and the line was CRAZY long to get your picture taken with Mater and Lightening so we made the best of the situation with some ghetto photos taken from afar. I took him to the Disney store, let him pick out a toy, and then he decided he needed to pick out something for Hannah which was super sweet. He picked out a water bottle and a shirt for Hannah which she absolutely LOVES. He's such a good big brother, and I can't wait to see him blossom with his next little sibling. I feel like he will be such a great helper, and I know he'll enjoy it more this time around now that he's more aware.


No comments:

Post a Comment