Sunday, November 22, 2009

What to say...

Things have been a little slow in Shelton Land as Mommy has been battling the sniffles and staying away from big outings. Headed to Great Grandma's for an impromptu dinner Sunday to visit. Hannah and Greyson had fun "modeling" and riding her rocking horse. I think these kids are showing a real passion for horses lately...we'll have to go ride a real pony again. Greyson still talks about it.

Hannah modeling..Riding the horsey.Greyson's turn...he kept saying, "Yee-haw!"I had to get a shot of Hannah's front little buck tooth before the other one came all the way in....she looks stinkin' adorable with it!Now...she's teething big time, and it looks like the bottom one will come in to match. She had her 9 month check up (a little late), and she is growing like a weed. She weighed 19lbs 8 oz (70th percentile), 28" long (70th), and her head was 17" (80th). She's a big girl, but she will NEVER be as big as little stinker boy. He's just growing up so fast these days. I can't believe the things he says now....or rather sings. He told me the other day that he wanted to sing "Jingle Bells." Mind you I've never heard the boy sing much more than the ABC's and The Wheels on the Bus. I figured he wouldn't even know it, but he gos and sings the whole song.....well, the chorus anyways. I was thoroughly impressed.

In honor of the critical event of the absolute must go see NEW MOON, Hannah wore her tennis/cheerleading outfit. GO TEAM EDWARD! More cuteness.Loved the movie....Mom, Tammy, Kim, and I went to the VIP showing the night before it opened at 9:30. It was the craziest, most insane crowd I have ever witnessed...Literally almost 7000 people trying to see this movie....MAYHEM! Our lovely self portrait post movie....Now that Mommy is FINALLY feeling better...of course, Greyson is now getting sick. I told him about blowing him nose, and James might have mentioned that he was "getting sick." Bad decision...you just don't tell a 2 year-old these things. He now is going up to everyone and telling me repeatedly that "my nose is sick......I getting sick....I need tissue." It's cute but not so good when you are trying to make it to a special event and act like you don't have the sniffle kid. We went to Great Grandpa's Thanksgiving feast at The Corinthians today. It was so nice to meet everyone at his place....Hannah and Greyson were quite the entertainers :-). I honestly didn't get to take any pics with my camera....things were a bit crazy.

We got our family pics on a CD so now I can FINALLY share them. We are so happy with how they turned out. Here are a few...or several. It's hard to pick which ones to post. I love them ALL! Here's stinker boy playing peek-a-boo!
Our first family shot attempt...They're adorable!

This is the "official" family pic...the one that will hang on the fireplace!
So sweet...he loves giving her kisses.
They were checking out the turtles in the middle of the pond....so cute!My handsome boys...

Love it!
Our little princess...
Daddy & his little princess.
One of our last shots....
Yay...we're done!
Here's hoping that Greyson stops sniffling, and the week goes smoothly. Can't wait for Thanksgiving and putting up the Christmas tree....so thankful for James and our kids....my whole family. I am truly blessed. What a magical time of year...

1 comment: